RE: [teacherartexchange] elementary art schedules

---------

From: Amy Broady (abroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 02:37:43 PST

I have 24 classes that I see once a week for 50 minutes. I teach grades 3-5.
Our is school is so large, we have two art teachers. The K-2 art teacher
sees 29 or 30 classes a week because there are more students at those grade
levels, and the classes are a bit smaller. Her 1st and 2nd graders get 50
minutes, while her kindergarten classes are 30 minutes long.

I teach in Knoxville, TN
Amy in TN