[teacherartexchange] "How to be an Art Teacher"

---------

From: Broadwater, Katherine (KBroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 16:41:29 PST

Hi,
I think you might be able to get a copy of How to be an Art Teacher from School Arts magazine.
They are the ones who produced the poster written by Shawn and me.
Kay Broadwater

PS- I am also presenting at NAEA in New York- "Develop Leadership and Advocacy for the Future- Start an NAEA Student Chapter at Your School."
Wed, Concourse C. Concourse Level 11:30 AM