RE: [teacherartexchange] Tulsa area teachers

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 12:29:53 PST

Congratulations Betty!!! you go girl

>>> bettycarol_40@sbcglobal.net 2/28/2007 9:10 am >>>
Any of you in the Tulsa area are invited to my show
opening Friday night at the Tulsa Artist Coalition
gallery http://www.tacgallery.org/index2.html

And if you see an issue of "Tulsa People" they gave me
a whole page on pg. 141

http://www.tulsapeople-digital.com/tulsapeople/200703/

Anyway, I'd love to meet any of you that make it by. I
have had several solo shows in my life and I have
never had one with a gallery that makes it so easy and
pleasant.

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator