Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Tulsa area teachers

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 09:10:38 PST

Any of you in the Tulsa area are invited to my show
opening Friday night at the Tulsa Artist Coalition

And if you see an issue of "Tulsa People" they gave me
a whole page on pg. 141

Anyway, I'd love to meet any of you that make it by. I
have had several solo shows in my life and I have
never had one with a gallery that makes it so easy and

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator
Cushing Oklahoma