RE: [teacherartexchange] video podcasts

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 05:22:21 PST

Michal -
I sent out an e-mail on podcasts a few weeks ago - there was a site
listed:
http://epnweb.org/

you can check out podcasts by grade level -

It lists classroom podcasts - I don't know how they are done - but I
have a tutorial on how to create a podcast.

Another thing to think about - classroom blogs. There is a school that
uses a class blog for 'book talks' - you could do the same for student
art work.

The 8th grade one is from a school in NJ - their tech site has more
information on blogging and there is a permission slip the kids have to
have

Article:
http://www.education-world.com/a_curr/voice/voice123.shtml

and here is one from a school for 'book talks'

 http://www.ncs-nj.org/blogs/bookclub/2006/