Re: [teacherartexchange] videos

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 17:32:34 PST

Jean, there is no way that a substitute is responsible for the content of a
video that the classroom teacher has left for viewing. The classroom teacher
is the one responsible for ensuring that the video is appropriate, and the
sub is responsible to ensure that the learning the classroom teacher expects
to happen in his/her absence takes place.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids