[teacherartexchange] You should be painting in Taos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 06:21:45 PST

You already know I talk about the Taos watercolor workshop a lot.
Below is a message I received from someone who attended last June.
She said I could post her message. For info on this week in Taos
go to: http://www.taospaint.com/AdamsState2007/Taos.html
I posted this years info and links to pics from past years.

Hi Woody,
I am signed up and ready to leave tomorrow... This will be my second
time at
the workshop. My first experience was wonderful. I had little
experience
in watercolor and in five days I learned sooooo much and had a
confidence I
never thought I would have especially in watercolor. I look forward to
another workshop...thanks for all the beautiful photos...
Pashya

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons