[teacherartexchange] Museum Field Trip - preparation lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 10:19:38 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Donnalyn Shuster sent me her lessons used for preparation for a museum
filed trip. This is also an art careers lesson.

I have them linked to Museum Field Trip page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum3.htm

The lessons are for middle school - but can be adapted to other grades.

Gallery Walk - create your own gallery in your school with selected art priints.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/DS-GalleryWalk.doc

Make a Mini-Museum/Gallery:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/DS-GalleryLesson.doc

These are on the site as Word files. If you can not open word, I will
save them as Rich Text and will send to you. If will be a while before
I get them changed to html.

Thanks Donnalyn - this topic recently came up on Getty list.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/