Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Museum Field Trip - preparation lessons

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 10:19:38 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Donnalyn Shuster sent me her lessons used for preparation for a museum
filed trip. This is also an art careers lesson.

I have them linked to Museum Field Trip page:

The lessons are for middle school - but can be adapted to other grades.

Gallery Walk - create your own gallery in your school with selected art priints.

Make a Mini-Museum/Gallery:

These are on the site as Word files. If you can not open word, I will
save them as Rich Text and will send to you. If will be a while before
I get them changed to html.

Thanks Donnalyn - this topic recently came up on Getty list.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to