[teacherartexchange] videos

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 08:30:37 PST

I apologize for sending a message about suicide to this list. I have been
thinking that there needs to be legislation protecting substitute teachers
from, for example, being given inappropriate and illegal videos to be shown
to the kids, with no time to preview them, which has happened to me over and
over again. I guess art teachers always face these issues because of nudity
in art. I wonder how these teachers deal with this problem.

Jean Womack