Re: [teacherartexchange] video podcasts

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 19:54:42 PST

Thanks for sharing this link - what a fascinating concept! I had registered
to take a podcasting workshop and then discovered that my art field trip was
scheduled that day, so I kind of forgot all about it. Has anyone created an
art based (or technology based) podcast? I have no problem envisioning the
technical side of it, but I have a feeling that all the ideas I have
stirring in my head are possibly abit grandious. I could use some ideas for
middle school OR high school student projects. Also, do you put them on your
own server at school or does anyone have any ideas for online storage of
files this large? TIA!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids