Re: [teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]MFA information

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 16:02:22 PST

Cherie,

There is a summer MFA program for ceramics at the
University of the Arts in Philadelphia, PA. The way
it works is that you work with a mentor locally during
the year - make work, have critiques, etc. then in the
summer you go to the University of the Arts for a more
intensive 8 week summer residency - I don't know where
you are or if you would be interested or not but here
is a link if you are interested:
http://www.uarts.edu/gp/cps/index.cfm

Also, there used to be a masters in the History of
Ceramics that was offered online from Staffordshire
University but I just went to their website to give
you a link and I didn't find it right away, so I'm not
entirely sure that they still offer it, but it might
just be that I wasn't patient enough with their
website :)

Good Luck!

Chris in Central Arkansas