[teacherartexchange] 2 new lessons (MS-HS) - Bearden Collage - Stamp print pattern

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 10:58:25 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have added two new lessons sent by Lydia Horvath. Lessons can be
used for middle school though high school.

Romare Bearden Collage using Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Lydia-Bearden.htm

Stamp Print Initial Pattern Design:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Lydia-stamp.htm

I have these linked from Middle School Lessons and High School Lessons.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources