Re: [teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]MFA information

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 10:23:11 PST

there are some who offer summer classes that
eventually lead to an MFA. One of the most valuable
parts of the MFA experience is being completely
immersed in the work, so I would recommend committing
a few summers to it rather than trying to wedge it in
with your job during the school year. The last place I
remember seeing ads for these summer programs is in
the back of Art Education magazines, perhaps School
Arts.

Betty Bowen (proud product of a Methodist University)

--- Marica.Shannon@k12.sd.us wrote:

> I am posting this for a friend of mine that has
> joined the list but has
> been unable to post at this time. You can reply to
> me and I will
> forward your responses to her. Thank you! Marica

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator
Cushing Oklahoma