Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Watercolors Accepted

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 04:32:53 PST

Awesome, Woody! Congratulations!
Jan in Tampa

I just received word that I got a painting accepted into the
Western Federation of Watercolor Societies 2007 exhibition.
I also have two paintings accepted into MasterWorks of
New Mexico in April. The spirits that watch over art show
jurors must be on my side right now. I posted my entries
and information on these exhibits on my web site at:
My watercolor of my fantastic triplet grandkids will be
on display at the Arvada Center (outside Denver) from
June through November.

Woody Duncan

Invitation to my exhibitions

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America