[teacherartexchange] Pinwheels for Peace 2007

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2007 - 20:44:18 PST

The Pinwheels for Peace site has been updated!

Please go to http://www.pinwheelsforpeace.com to "join" so that your
location can be added to the maps.

Last year, we had over 1 million pinwheels spinning in more than 1230
locations throughout the world!
We invite you to join us to make this year's event on September 21,
2007, the best yet!

New posters and tshirt designs are also available now.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Ann and Ellen