Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] Color Theory

---------

From: Barb Felsecker (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2007 - 09:30:49 PST

I teach at the high school level and I use "Sharon's" edible colorwheel
lesson (which can be used for any level, really) for the "Beginning Art"
classes. They have a great time learning about mixing colors to create a
colorwheel! I have them work in groups of four and then they vote (they
can't vote for their own) for the one that is their favorite. Everyone gets
credit for doing it but the winners get an extra point. They especially
enjoy the last part when they finally get to eat the cookies/frostings!
It's a perfect introduction to color for all ages! Thanks goes to Sharon
for sharing that with all of us! :)
You can access the particulars by going to:
http://www.art-rageous.net/EdibleColorwheel-LP.html