[teacherartexchange] Taos, New Mexico to paint watercolors

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2007 - 22:42:17 PST

Consider going to Taos, New Mexico to paint watercolors this June.
It's a wonderful workshop put on by Adams State of Alamosa Colorado.
We stay at the Sagebrush in and are treated like royalty. The food
is wonderful too. Check out about the workshop here:
http://www.taospaint.com/AdamsState2007/Taos.html
I've attended this workshop each June since 1985 and I'll be there
again and again.
                        Woody

Woody Duncan woodyduncan@comcast.net

Invitation to my exhibitions