[teacherartexchange] Watercolors Accepted

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2007 - 17:53:14 PST

I just received word that I got a painting accepted into the
Western Federation of Watercolor Societies 2007 exhibition.
I also have two paintings accepted into MasterWorks of
New Mexico in April. The spirits that watch over art show
jurors must be on my side right now. I posted my entries
and information on these exhibits on my web site at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Entries/2007.html
My watercolor of my fantastic triplet grandkids will be
on display at the Arvada Center (outside Denver) from
June through November.
                        Woody

Woody Duncan woodyduncan@comcast.net

Invitation to my exhibitions