Re: [teacherartexchange] color theory worksheets

---------

From: Terise Janca (woody1221_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2007 - 17:25:03 PST

Terri

Sorry to mail off list....

I have some simple sheets that I use with my high
school kids....my kids come from all over the city and
 some kids were making "paper chains" as their art
projects in grade school. Some of them have never
used a paint brush before (believe it or not!!) so I
use them as a "pre-assessment tool" for motor skill
development, as well as personality development, and
how each student works -- in addition to the art
knowledge they have or need to learn!

The only "problem" is that they are only in Quark
XPress -- i DO have copies of them that I could snail
mail to you at your school if you would like....

OR

I will be at the conference in NYC in March....

The other option is J.Weston Walch publisher has a
great book with all kinds of "excercise-y" type things
that might be of use. I cant remember if its the How
to Organize Your Art Room book that has it in it
(which seems strange to put it in there, i know
but...) or if this other book that is now out of print
-- it might be by william reid...published by j.
weston walch though I know that! I have a copy of the
book in my office at school.

Please let me know if any of these would help!

terise