Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 16, 2007

---------

From: Donna Pumphrey (dpumphrey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2007 - 11:10:27 PST

To Jane,

I'd be happy to e-mail each other for motivation. A way that I got
motivated this year was to make an "art plan" that included posting
artwork on my blog. Although I don't quite get a drawing a day done as I
had intended, I find I am able to make and post about five drawings a
week. Sometimes I just post them all at once for each of the days. If
you'd like to, you can e-mail me at dwpumphrey@earthlink.net. Go to my
blog too, and check it out.

http://www.donnasart.typepad.com

--Donna

Donna Pumphrey
Third Creek Elementary
Art
+ I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say
any other way--things I had no words for.-Georgia O'Keefe

>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
<teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 02/18/07 2:00 AM >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Friday, February 16, 2007.

1. Re: fixative
2. Re: I need a motivation buddy
3. Re: oil pastel brands
4. Warhol and use of trademark and photographs
5. The Importance of Understanding - summary articles
6. against suicide
7. RE: I need a motivation buddy