[teacherartexchange] Teacher resource guide online

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2007 - 09:38:15 PST

March 8 and 9, the Northern AZ University Student Chapter of the National
Art Education Association will be hosting the Guerrilla Girls on campus for
a performance and a reception. http://home.nau.edu/art/guerrillagirls.asp

From March 6 - April 6 we will be hosting a retrospective exhibition of
Guerrilla Girls work.

Since most of you are not close enough to our campus to attend the events, I
would like to provide the teacher resource guide that was developed by two
NAU graduate students in art education. It is a fairly large PDF, so it
might take a moment to load. If you cannot open the file from the link,
contact me off list and I will send it to you as an attachment.
http://www.nau.edu/human/gg.pdf

For those of you who live nearby and would like tickets to the March 8
performance, let me know. I have a few unclaimed VIP tickets to share.

The reception does not need a ticket.

From Sedona,
Pam

***************************************