Re: [teacherartexchange] museum trips

---------

From: Sharon Kawczynski (sharynn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2007 - 18:09:30 PST

We are going to the Mitchell Botanical Domes in Milwaukee,WI.
They have a program where the kids do one drawing of the plants in each of
the 3 domes. The kids take them back to school, finish them with whatever
medium, and send them back for them to put them up for display.
Then we proceed to the the Milwaukee Art Museum and they have an hour long
tour planned having to do with nature. This is a change of what we usually
do and we are all looking forward to it.