[teacherartexchange] Where to find an art studio/classroom space in Southern California?

---------

From: Valerie Colston (artprofessor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2007 - 11:35:32 PST

Hi Everyone,

It occurred to me that you may be able to help. I am an art professor
who needs a reasonably priced art studio or small classroom space in
Southern California. I prefer the North County of San Diego through
Dana Point. It doesn't need to be a large space, but I need something
very reasonably priced. Even 150 square feet would be ok. Any ideas
or suggestions? Thank you so much!