[teacherartexchange] video podcasts

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 08:30:15 PST

You don't need an iPod, just a computer to take advantage of the
resources available in podcasts -
I like the video podcasts because I can share them easily with the kids
- some as art specific as 'Art History in a Minute'(video) to enhanced
(images available) casts from the National Gallery in London -the
Blueman Group has a behind the scenes podcast - the 'Virtual Magician'
can be used to illustrate space and perspective. Brickfilms are great
for animation...

It takes some searching - and I am sure I have just hit the tip of the
iceberg, but thought I would share.

Don't know what a podcast is? For a tutorial and education podcasts:
\\e006000n1a\users\public\What_Is_A_Podcast.pdf

Ellen