[teacherartexchange] fyi to posters

---------

From: Jen Ellis (just.jen.ellis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 07:01:50 PST

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows:

1) if you write your full e-mail address in your post you could become
a victim of spam
2) all of your posts become searchable when they are archived. i had a
friend call me a few weeks ago, because they had googled my name and
about 10 of my past posts came up. which i think is a great feature
for many discussions on here, but just in case you didn't know....

Jen