[teacherartexchange] Post It Note Portraits

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 00:14:34 PST

I found these on Artsonia- thought some of you might be interested. If I
remember correctly, someone posted a while ago about using Post It notes to
create an Elvis mural. These are along those lines. Enjoy!

http://www.artsonia.com/museum/gallery.asp?exhibit=69048

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"