Re: [teacherartexchange] Student Teacher

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2007 - 11:24:31 PST

To this great list I would add:
        Samples of rewards given to students, for good behavior, entries in
art exhibits, etc. This may include templates for certificates,
sample ribbons, etc.
        Introduction to staff at meetings, also introduction to staff
support members--custodians, nurses, etc. If possible, get pictures
of all staff members, students and make available to student teacher
        Introduction to/awareness of parent organization officers, like PTO,
PTA
        Ask student teacher to make a sample substitute plan in case she/he
is absent
        Location of and operation of audio/visual equipment, copiers,
laminators
        A floor plan of the school

                                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                                        Art teacher, K-5, retired