Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Student teacher materials

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2007 - 09:09:57 PST

School Arts publishes a monthly column, "Student Teacher Survival Guide"
that might be of help. Issues of the magazine during the 2005-06 school year
include the column. The column this year has been online and is not

I keep some information posted on my website for student teachers. You are
welcome to download and use anything that will assist you. then click on NAU Students. Scroll
down to the heading "Hints for a Better Student Teaching Experience."

From Sedona,

Pamela Geiger Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
School of Art