[teacherartexchange] Student teacher materials

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2007 - 09:09:57 PST

School Arts publishes a monthly column, "Student Teacher Survival Guide"
that might be of help. Issues of the magazine during the 2005-06 school year
include the column. The column this year has been online and is not
archived.

I keep some information posted on my website for student teachers. You are
welcome to download and use anything that will assist you.
http://www.artresourcesforteachers.com/ then click on NAU Students. Scroll
down to the heading "Hints for a Better Student Teaching Experience."

From Sedona,
Pam

***************************************
Pamela Geiger Stephens, PhD