[teacherartexchange] against suicide

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 14:29:31 PST

My record--that would be my medical record, Woody, or perhaps the
Congressional record. Being married really slows a person down. They
don't come in pairs anymore, thank God. All I get is one and to figure out
how to hold on to him after gaining 50 pounds. One is all I want and all I
can handle. We got separated for awhile because there are women around here
who will steal anyone's man, if he wears pants and goes to work in the
morning. Even going to work is not required. The pants are important
though. I had better shut up because I do not want to get kicked off this
teacher's forum. Over and out.

Jean Womack