Re: [teacherartexchange] Oil pastel Brands

---------

go4art_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 10:48:02 PST

We like Cray-Pas Expressionist Oil Pastels by Sakura (and even the
Junior ones).. they have a techniques section with artist Koshiro Mine
http://www.gellyroll.com/products/pastels/Koshiro_Mine/Cray-
Pas_techniques.html

creatively, Linda in Oregon

I use Pentel 25 color sets with good results.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA