Re: [teacherartexchange] Oil pastel Brands

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 13:33:52 PST

I was looking for some guidance on the best brand and
size of Oil pastels you find good for blending
artwork. I inherited a ton of them and dont know if
I'm using subpar quality.

Thanks for any input. Im putting in an order also
since things seem to be on sale this time of year.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado