RE: [teacherartexchange] boards for painting - suggestions?

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 07:20:37 PST

My parents own a furniture store and that is where I get all the thick
cardboard I need for free! Most of their furniture comes in a cardboard box,
so some pieces are very large. They are happy to get rid of it because they
pay to haul it away otherwise. Check your local furniture stores!

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"