Re: [teacherartexchange] boards for painting - suggestions?

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 07:00:41 PST

You can buy cheap paneling at the hardware store made
with masonite. These are typically 4'x8' and can be
cut with a hand saw or table saw. I have used them as
a background and in some cases these panels are
cheaper than buying real masonite. Check out your
local store.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

--- chris massingill <chris_massingill@yahoo.com>