RE: [teacherartexchange] familiar images

---------

Laura.Drietz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 10:35:10 PST

I just do not let them use any copy written or registered trademarks. I
find the kids are more creative, rather then using a familiar symbol,
they have to come up with something unique. There is quite a bit of
moaning and groaning at first, but eventually, they just get used to it
and don't argue with me anymore.

Laura Drietz
Art Teacher
Brookings Middle School