[teacherartexchange] Good storage idea

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 09:32:50 PST

Hi all,
I thought I would share this idea with everyone, because I think it is
fabulous!!!
My brother actually found it for me (give credit where credit's due)....

He happened to be at the grocery store close to closing one evening, and the
meat person was putting out the frozen chicken....and had all these
boxes....
My brother asked if he could have them, and got them for free. I have also
gotten some from a different meat counter.
The boxes are about 4 - 6 inches tall, and about 3 feet by 2 feet.....and
very very sturdy. They have a lid that slides over top of the bottom.
I have already put the boxes to great use for storing calander images,
samples, etc. Certainly they are better than a regular xerox box (which I
found were too small for samples!).

So....go ask you local meat manager for boxes.
sue