[teacherartexchange] free cardboard

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 17:22:40 PST

Many years ago I was in charge of the ecology group at school. We decided to
make kiosks out of large sheets of cardboard to have people post signs on
instead of plastering the school with posters. We need large pieces of thick
cardboard to make these kiosks. I looked in the yellow pages and found a
cardboard box factory. I called and told them my intent and they invited me
to come down to the factory, gave me a hard hat, and a tour and tons of
cardboard. I was tickled pink. I bet if you look in your local yellow pages
and checked under cardboard box factory you might be welcomed with open arms
as well.

San D

In any case, for me to do this I will need some kind
of thick cardboard or particle board that they can
paint on and then add their objects - any suggestions
for free or cheap options?

Thanks!

Chris Massingill
Simon Intermediate School