Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Visit the NEW Art Junction - site by Dr. Roland

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 08:40:12 PST

Dear Art Educators,

After months of work, Dr. Roland's new Art Junction is ready for you.

Read about the history of the site in Dr. Roland's Blog:

"While the new site retains many of the same features and resources of
the old Art Junction site, it also includes a number of activities and
resources that have been migrated from the @rt room, a site that has
been up on the Web for over a decade, but which will soon be retired."

Craig does have plans to bring more over to Art Junction (like the
Artists' Birthdays). @rt Room will be retired sometime this summer.

Craig has brought over some very important teacher files. See It's the
Thought That Counts at the new URL:

Horsing Around Web Queset has been saved:

as well as Vivian Komando's Portraits of Peace:

The Case of Sherrie Levine is at a new location:
Folks interested in copyright will want to take a look at this.

More articles and teacher resources:

Artist Trading Cards:

Keeping a Sketchbook:

Folks - most of these links are for me (smile) - I have lots of links to repair.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to