Re: [teacherartexchange] Learning (workshop) Centers

---------

From: Sheri Fried (sfried68_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 16:11:53 PST

Hello.
Sounds like you are a perfect candidate for teaching
TAB/Choice style art. I'm sure you've read Judy
Decker's many references to this amazing philosophy of
teaching, of which I just started this current school
year (and LOVE it). Your entire classroom is set up
in centers, or studios, and the students explore their
own interests and inspirations, with your guidance and
motivations.
If you want to know more, visit
http://knowledgeloom.org/tab/index.jsp
We also have an online, yahoo discussion group, but
you now must be a member to read posts.
Good luck
Sheri