Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Learning (workshop) Centers

From: Sheri Fried (sfried68_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 16:11:53 PST

Sounds like you are a perfect candidate for teaching
TAB/Choice style art. I'm sure you've read Judy
Decker's many references to this amazing philosophy of
teaching, of which I just started this current school
year (and LOVE it). Your entire classroom is set up
in centers, or studios, and the students explore their
own interests and inspirations, with your guidance and
If you want to know more, visit
We also have an online, yahoo discussion group, but
you now must be a member to read posts.
Good luck

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

To unsubscribe go to