[teacherartexchange] Furniture design - Great stuff - Kimberly Kelzer

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 12:29:43 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am posting this to TAB too as I know furniture design has been a
topic there as well....

Jerry sent me this great site.
Kim Kelzer
http://www.kimkelzer.com/
Kim's witty, colorful cabinets and furniture are exhibited in
galleries, museums and homes around the country. Since 1986, her
original, innovative and imaginative designs have pushed the
boundaries of traditional woodworking, yet are extremely functional;
employing traditional materials and methods of construction.

I viewed the slide show (takes a little while to load) - and all of
the galleries.

From Jerry:

I thought the members would be interested in this
site. It is of a woman woodworker who makes great art
furniture.

Jerry

http://www.kimkelzer.com/
I will see to it that links get added to Incredible Art Department.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources