[teacherartexchange] Patty Knott's students exhibit at James A. Michener Art Museum

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 10:35:53 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Patty Knott's art students from Pennridge High School exhibit "The
Art of Storytelling" at James A. Michener Art Museum in Doylestown,
Pennsylvania. Pennridge High School is in Perkasie, PA. (
http://phs.pennridge.org/index.htm). The show will be up through
February 25. The show took many hours for Patty to prepare, but it was
all worth it. Patty says, the head curator made some great comments.
The museum is going to select several pieces for their permanent
collection which is so wonderful for the students.

"The Art of Story Telling" is in the Children Gallery: "In our annual
February exhibition, we present a selection of two and
three-dimensional art created by students from Pennridge High School
Upper House. This exhibition explores the connection between visual
art and language."

Congratulations Patty (who if finally getting her snow day).

I will add this to Art News. Patty, I would like to show a couple
examples of the student work- if possible.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources