[teacherartexchange] Poppie Paintings

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 18:14:14 PST

I'm finishing up Poppie paintings that I started Saturday. The page
below
has various stages of several watercolors I've been working on lately.
http://www.taospaint.com/StepByStep/ChildrenAndPoppies.html
I'm painting with a group of artists every Saturday morning. I'm
exploring
old subjects and themes I've done before. As the weather warms up
I'll go
out and find some new subjects. When we had our opening at the Arts
Alliance someone mentioned that they never knew I painted flowers, so
I'm returning to my favorite - Poppies.
                        Woody
I wish more art teachers out there would share their personal creations.

Woody Duncan woodyduncan@comcast.net

Invitation to my exhibitions
http://www.taospaint.com/Painted/Horse.html

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America