[teacherartexchange] NAEA 2007 - AP Presentations - Nicole Brisco is presenting

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 10:03:59 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Many of you have marveled over Nicole Brisco's student work. I know
her presentation at NAEA has to be a good one:

Nicole will be doing a presentation at NAEA. It is on innovative uses
for sketchbooks and how to motivate students to use them for idea
books to explore concentration and media. The info can also be used
in a variety of levels leading up to AP.
Here is the info:
Nicole Brisco
New Road Tested AP Concepts: Part V
Wed Lincoln Suite, 4th Floor
11:00 AM- 11:50 AM

Here is a file with more AP Presentations listed
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/NAEA-AP.htm
I recognize many of the names... add them to your must see presentations.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/