[teacherartexchange] Warm-up Ideas - from many sources

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2007 - 12:18:54 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Becky A. compiled this list of Warm up Ideas from Art Education List
posts, the web and her own ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/warm-up.htm
I recognized some of the ideas as being on lists I have seen published
elsewhere on the web (kind of hard to be completely original in a list
like this -- smile).

I will not be putting it on the site permanently, but will leave it at
this location for a week.... so save it now if it interests you.

ArtsEducators list, I will put it in the Files for Sharing folder.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources