Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Teaching religion and tolerance in the classroom

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2007 - 05:43:46 PST

Dear Art Educators,

This is not intended to start a debate...and certainly is not intended
to offend.... but I know there are some of you out there who also
believe as I do that we will only reach peace through understanding. I
can only dream that at one day there will be peace.

Al H. share this link with Art Education list:

I will be adding links to the resources for teaching ABOUT religion.
It IS part of the art curriculum.
ADL Resources: Religion in Public Schools
Some very good resources on this site.

Teacher's Guide to Religion in Public Schools:
From Freedom Forum:

Many more pdf files of interest:

The copyright resources Al lists are good and have been shared before:

Thanks Al for sharing (I know you read my posts).
I will be linking your page.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources