[teacherartexchange] Figure Studies by Nicole Brisco's Students

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2007 - 04:46:57 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am cross posting here.....

Nicole Brisco sent me a number of figure studies (drawings and
paintings) to add to her Art Room on Incredible Art Department. There
are three pages of images.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Nicole/Nicole8.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Nicole/Nicole9.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Nicole/Nicole10.htm

Since Nicole is only a member of AP list, if you would like to thank
Nicole for sharing - reply to me off list and I will forward to Nicole
in one email.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department