[teacherartexchange] Clay research help

---------

From: Kim Ans (kans_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 13:46:23 PST

Hi-

I have an idea for a clay research project to do with my high school
students. I want to generate a list of commonly asked ceramics questions (
I need at least 30-35 questions) ranging from all aspects of making clay
sculptures to using the pottery wheel. I want them to find the answers on
the Internet and then create an "answers" poster for their questions that
we can then display in class. Of course I am under the gun as I go to my
conference this coming Thursday so I need to get this organized. Does
anyone have something similar or have some ideas of questions that i can
have the kids answer?

Thanks for the help!

Kim