Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Reminder to all to edit out email addresses in your reply

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 11:57:55 PST

On Feb 9, 2007, at 11:16 AM, Judy Decker wrote:

> This is just a reminder to you to edit out the email addresses before
> you click send.

Good advice from Judy - but since I include my address in my
signatures I guess
that's not smart of me. So far I just report spam - it hasn't been
much of a problem.
One piece of advice was to post addresses as woodyduncan(at) so the bots
won't find it. That would most likely work. On a somewhat related
topic: My wife
has a PC (real computer) and got frustrated by pop ups. I'm on a mac
and thought
that was why they didn't pop up for me. But I switched her browser
from ie to
firefox and all the problems she had were cured. I use the Safari
that came with
my mac but I like using firefox too. Download it free at: http://

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons