[teacherartexchange] Reminder to all to edit out email addresses in your reply

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 10:16:01 PST

Greetings TeacherArtExchange Members,

This is just a reminder to you to edit out the email addresses before
you click send.
When you post the address.... email bots pick it up. My spam has
really increased as a result of my address being "out there"..... PLUS
my address has been picked up now and is being "spoofed" - another
reason why my address is on a spam list now.

It only takes a moment to look at your message - see if the address is
shown and just clip it out.

At one time, my address was showing up hundreds of times in Getty
archives. Now it isn't - which is a good thing. Maybe Getty was able
to remove my address from some of the archives?

Thanks for taking the time. Not all mail programs show the email
address (Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and I think Hotmail all do).

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources