[teacherartexchange] Students give presentation on integration of art and technology

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 06:27:36 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Donnalyn Shuster's students gave a presentation on integraion of art
and technology:
http://www.herkimertelegram.com/articles/2007/02/08/news/news01.txt

"Four seventh-grade students at Frankfort-Schuyler Middle School had a
lesson in subject area integration, and shared their newly-acquired
knowledge with the public during a symposium at the Radisson Hotel in
Utica."

"...Donnalyn Shuster taught an art and technology unit to her
seventh-grade students. The students began with simple line drawings
of sunflowers, then turned those drawings into stamps and finally into
Photoshop masterpieces all to answer the question, "How does the
choice of media influence the artist and the intended result?"

Donnalyn - do you have any images of the student work I could put with
my Art News blurb?

Share your Good News with Incredible Art Department.
I like to toot-toot-toot my horn for you.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/