[teacherartexchange] Looking for a sister school

---------

From: pam smith (thinkart2003_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 19:59:29 PST

Aloha,
Pam from Hawaii here. I am planning on taking about 20
7th through 10th graders to London and Paris for
Spring Break of 2008. We will be traveling with EF
Tours. We will have at least one free day in Paris and
I was wondering about trying to hook up with a middle
school or high school there. Does anyone on the list
have any idea who I could contact to get the ball
rolling?
Mahalo Nui Loa,
Pam